Voice Over IP (VoIP)
VoIP stands for Voice over Internet Protocol. That means routing your calls over the Internet versus landline-based telephone lines.
Voice over IP Solutions are becoming the communications standard for businesses. Advances in technology make VoIP an affordable solution even for Small Businesses.
Advantages of VoIP Include:
- Integrated communication: Quickly set up voice, data, video, and wireless services for a new way to reach, serve, and retain customers
- Easy access to information: Offer secure communication access to remote workers and branch offices
- Simple set-up: Take advantage of simple applications for set-up, management, and monitoring
- Security: Give employees access to the company network and important data while protecting against viruses and other threats
- Cost Savings: Reduce toll charges between branch offices by routing voice traffic over the internet
Business VoIP services fall into two categories: small business and enterprise.
Small Business VoIP Services
Databranch provides small businesses VoIP services, typically managed by a device equipped with data ports and connectors that can be used in conjunction with your internet access routing.
Enterprise VoIP Services
Whether you are a smaller, medium or larger organization, let us help you choose the VoIP calling service solution that is right for you. Our solutions are:
- Integrate voice and data lines
- Ensure effective VoIP deployment & management
- Facilitate communication among numerous branch locations & remote employees