Portability and accessibility are two of the most important benefits of Hosted VoIP over traditional telephone networks.
Over the past year, many people began working from home and businesses needed to have flexibility with their phone systems.
In the future, businesses will need even more flexibility with more employees wanting to Work-From-Anywhere moving forward.
With Rock-IT VoIP, you can stay connected from anywhere!
This means you can:
- Always communicate with your clients and colleagues
- Make and receive calls from anywhere using remote call routing and simple call forwarding tools
- Make and receive calls from your desk phone, cell phone, or even your computer
- Take your business with you at the touch of a button and make sure you never miss a call
- Stay in touch with clients through our mobile app while traveling
- Work from home or abroad without your clients knowing the difference
Visit Rock-IT VoIP or give us a call at 716-373-4467 x 15 to learn more about how you can stay connected anywhere!
I was speaking with some clients a few days ago about their phone systems.
They shared with me the challenges they experienced with their current analog phone service and how inflexible it was for mobile and remote workers.
It was the perfect opportunity to introduce them to Rock-IT VoIP, our new Hosted VoIP Solution, and review the benefits of switching to a Hosted VoIP platform.
Rock-IT VoIP offers a variety of features which are included at no extra cost!
Some of my favorite features include:
- Auto Attendant: Digital receptionist that allows you to direct calls automatically
- Call Reporting: Filter by number, direction of call, and disposition
- Call Parking: Place calls on hold and pick them up from any device
- Web Portal: Manage users and call routing from anywhere (which can be accessed right through Rock-IT VoIP!)
- Call Recording: Set call recording by default or on demand
- Hunt Groups: Set calls to ring any number of people, any way you want
- Attendant Console: Route calls and check user availability from anywhere
- Voicemail to Email: Receive voicemail attachments automatically to your email
Hosted VoIP also offers flexibility and scalability to accommodate for fluctuations and growth in your business, and we can service locations nationwide!
Leverage the power of Hosted VoIP to increase productivity, improve business continuity, and always stay connected! Check out Rock-IT VoIP to learn more about our Hosted VoIP Solution Features or give me a call at 716-373-4467 to review the the right-fit VoIP Solution for your organization.
-David Prince, President
By the end of this year, 3 billion users are expected to be using a VoIP system.
You may be asking why would Hosted VoIP be better for my business?
Hosted VoIP can provide your business with cost-effective communication solutions, simplified management for better calling experiences, and both mobility and portability for better business continuity.
Hosted VoIP offers many features
- User Friendliness
- Cost Effectiveness
- Voicemail Transcription
- Customizable Auto Attendants
- Web Portal
- Access from Anywhere
- Mobile Device Compatibility
- Call Recording
And with Rock-IT VoIP, we also port your numbers so they stay the same and handle any upgrades, maintenance, and programming!
Visit Rock-IT VoIP or give us a call at 716-373-4467 x 15 to learn more about our Hosted VoIP Solution!
The Department of Defense has been working to improve cybersecurity over the last several years.
News of nation-state sponsored theft of defense secrets makes the news on a regular basis.
The biggest source of leaks of leaks of sensitive intellectual property: the hundreds of thousands of contractors that have access to sensitive but unclassified information called Controlled Unclassified Information or CUI.
In 2013, the DoD created a security requirement in the Federal Acquisition Regulations called DFARS 252.204-7012. A few years later, NIST released a security requirement named SP 800-171.
While both of these began to improve security for the defense industrial base, they did not solve the problem. Compliance with the DFARS is mandatory, as is compliance with NIST, but in most cases compliance with these regulations is based on the honor system – this has not worked.
The solution: Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification (CMMC).
The release of the CMMC in 2019 is the first time the DoD has required contractors, sub contractors, and suppliers to be certified to participate in the DoD supply chain.
So what do you need to know?
- The DoD is now requiring that all contractors and subcontractors “self-certify” they are compliant with NIST SP 800-171 by November 30, 2020. This self-certification will include posting audit scores and expected date of compliance to the SPRS portal.
- The government is now requesting that all DoD contractors and sub-contractors be in compliance with CMMC by 2025.
- Companies need to look at their existing maturity with DFARS 800-171 and understand what CMMC Level (1, 2, 3, 4, or 5) they need to be in compliance with moving forward.
- The DoD entity will dictate what Level of Compliance the contractor or sub-contractor must be at.
Databranch and Cyberstone are here to help! Cyberstone received Registered Provider Organization status from the Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification Accreditation Body (CMMC-AB) and are well positioned to provide advice and consulting services to organizations seeking CMMC certification.
The steps are easy: Contract with Databranch and Cyberstone Security and complete a maturity assessment engagement.
Understand the gaps in your maturity level and develop a roadmap for compliance: technology changes may require budget cycles to resolve.
Don’t wait! The DoD wants to see policy and practice within your organization for an 8-12 month period BEFORE they audit and issue a certificate of compliance.
Once deemed compliant, the compliancy level is good for a 3-year period.
To learn more about how Databranch and Cyberstone can help your organization prepare for the CMMC, give us a call at 716-373-4467 x 15!
*Courtesy of Cyberstone*
Voice over Internet Protocol, in basic terms, is having your phone service over the internet.
VoIP is the next generation of phone systems and Databranch is excited to announce that we have launched a new website for our own Hosted VoIP Platform, Rock-IT VoIP!
Rock-IT VoIP offers a variety of plans, downloadable datasheets, and answers to many VoIP questions!
VoIP has been steadily replacing traditional communications since 2004.
Landlines have higher setup and maintenance fees; VoIP systems average 60% savings over landline.
Because making calls over the internet is often less expensive and users can enjoy many enterprise level features through VoIP, analog lines are being replaced by hosted solutions across many business settings.
By the end of 2021, it is predicted that there will be 3 billion VoIP Users!
Check out Rock-IT VoIP today or give us a call today to discuss our new Hosted VoIP Solution!