Databranch Presents Rock-It VoIP
VoIP stands for Voice over Internet Protocol. That means routing your calls over the Internet versus landline-based telephone lines.
Voice over IP Solutions are becoming the communications standard for businesses. Advances in technology make VoIP an affordable solution even for Small Businesses. We specialize in providing VoIP phone systems to small businesses in Bradford, PA. Our expert VoIP phone consultants can help you choose the best solution for your company and install and support it.
Advantages of VoIP Include:
- Integrated communication: Quickly set up voice, data, video, and wireless services for a new way to reach, serve, and retain customers
- Easy access to information: Offer secure communication access to remote workers and branch offices
- Simple set-up: Take advantage of simple applications for set-up, management, and monitoring
- Security: Give employees access to the company network and important data while protecting against viruses and other threats
- Cost Savings: Reduce toll charges between branch offices by routing voice traffic over the internet
Business VoIP services fall into two categories: small business and enterprise.
Small Business VoIP Services
Databranch’s Rock-It VoIP solution provides VoIP services to small businesses, typically managed by a device equipped with data ports and connectors that can be used in conjunction with your internet access routing.
Enterprise VoIP Services
Whether you are a smaller, medium or larger organization, let us help you choose the VoIP calling service solution that is right for you. Our solutions are:
- Integrate voice and data lines
- Ensure effective VoIP deployment & management
- Facilitate communication among numerous branch locations & remote employees
Databranch is excited to announce that we have launched a new website for our own Hosted VoIP Platform, Rock-IT VoIP!
Rock-It VoIP Features Include:
- Auto Attendant: Digital receptionist that allows you to direct calls automatically
- Call Reporting: Filter by number, direction of call, and disposition
- Call Parking: Place calls on hold and pick them up from any device
- Web Portal: Manage users and call routing from anywhere (which can be accessed right through Rock-IT VoIP!)
- Call Recording: Set call recording by default or on demand
- Hunt Groups: Set calls to ring any number of people, any way you want
- Attendant Console: Route calls and check user availability from anywhere