Phishing continues to be a top exploit for small business breaches, and companies should take notice. Of the 360,000 spear phishing email attacks examined over a three-month period, the most common types were brand impersonation (83%) and business email compromise (11%). Such breaches can be leveraged to steal payment and personal information.
Here are some best practices for protecting your business:
1) Take advantage of AI
2) Don’t rely solely on traditional security
3) Deploy account-takeover protection
4) Use multi-factor authentication
5) Conduct proactive investigations
6) Train staffers to recognize and report cyber-attacks
7) Conduct proactive investigations
8) Maximize data-loss prevention
Call 716-373-4467 x 15 to review with a Databranch Security Expert!
https://www.techrepublic.com/article/how-to-prevent-spear-phishing-attacks-8-tips-for-your-business/comments powered by Disqus