Many of our customers have been experience some frustrations with Office 2013. The most common complaint has been concerning the new Excel Animations.
To minimize these animations, you can follow these steps:
1. Access the Windows Control Panel:
2. Choose Ease of Access Center within the Control Panel (Keyboard shortcut: press Windows-U to hop directly to this window without first launching the Control Panel in step 1 above.)
3. Scroll down and click the Use This Computer Without a Display link.
4. Scroll down and click the Turn Off All Unnecessary Animations (When Possible) checkbox.
5. Click OK as needed or close any onscreen windows.
For other tips and tricks including how to turn off read mode, check out this PC World Article: “12 infuriating Office 2013 flaws (and how to fix them)”comments powered by Disqus