What Does End of Support Mean?
- No Updates will be developed or released after the end of support *Almost 100 critical updates have been released so far in 2018*
- No Compliance with most industry wide compliance standards and regulations.
- No Safe Haven – All physical and virtualized instances of Windows 7, Server 2008(R2), and Small Business Server 2011 will be vulnerable to security threats.
- Start planning your migration NOW
- Determine how many instances of Windows 7, Server 2008(R2), and Small Business Server 2011 are being utilized in your current network setup.
- Assess the upgrade path for applications that currently run on the Windows 7, Server 2008(R2), and Small Business Server 2011 operating systems.
- Allocate resources and budget for necessary hardware upgrades to transition to Windows 10 and Server 2016.
Schedule an Appointment with a Databranch Computer & Server Upgrade Specialist!
Countdown Clock Courtesy of tickcounter.com.