DataGuardian Remote Backup and Disaster Recovery
According to a recent Touché Ross study, the survival rate for companies without a disaster recovery plan is less than 10%. Fire, flood and even human error can leave your business vulnerable.
From small businesses to international organizations, Databranch has a DataGuard Remote Backup solution to fit your needs. We provide remote backup and restore protection for a wide range of network platforms including Windows, NetWare, UNIX, and LINUX.
The Databranch Solution:
- Step 1: Data Protection and Digital Archival
Your data is only as good as your last backup. It is crucial to protect this data locally and off-site.
- Step 2: Site Restoration and Recovery
A server failure can have a huge impact on your workforce. Our local recovery options enable us to perform a bare metal recovery on-site or completely virtualize a failed server at your location.
- Step 3: Off-Site Restoration and Recovery
In the event of a complete building failure cause by a fire, flood, hurricane, or other disaster, Databranch’s emergency silos allow key employees to access critical data and applications within a 24 or 48 hour recovery time objective.
- Full backup of servers and desktops
- Backup stored off-site in our SAS70 and ISO certified data center
- Reduced human error through automated processes
- Elimination of frustration associated with handling tapes
- HIPAA and Sarbanes Oxley compliance
- Secure, redundant datacenters protect your offsite data
- Long-term copies of your data can be shipped
- Keep as many generations on file as needed
- Pricing is based on total data stored