Olean Patch Management
We know that rolling out software updates throughout an organization can be extremely time-consuming. We can help with DataGuard Patch Management.
According to PatchManagement.org, “The rise of widespread worms and malicious code targeting known vulnerabilities on un-patched systems, and the resultant downtime and expense they bring, is probably the biggest reason so many organizations are focusing on patch management.”
Make “install and forget” a thing of the past: our DataGuard Patch Management solution automates and manages service packs, hot-fixes, and patches from a single location. Customized distribution and updates ensures the solution will be a perfect fit for your organization.
- Detection: we automatically scan your systems for missing security patches
- Assessment: if necessary updates are not installed, we determine the severity of the issue(s) addressed by the patch and the mitigating factors to determine if the patch is implemented or not
- Acquisition: we download the patch for testing
- Testing: we install the patch on our test system to verify the ramifications of the update against your configuration
- Roll-out: we deploy the patch throughout your organizations and resolve any issues that arise
- Maintenance: we monitor software alerts to vulnerabilities and other issues as they are reported, which starts the process anew
We recommend you ask yourself these three questions:
- Who checks for patches in your business?
- Who installs them?
- Who confirms the patches don’t create new, unexpected problems?
If you are unsure of the answers, fill out the form below and a Databranch Technology Consultant will reach out to discuss how we can assist!