Databranch is partnering with Both Branch & Hendrix Inc. along with Datto to present a webinar on Wednesday, October 18th at 11AM, titled “From Cyber Risks to Resilience: A Panel Discussion on Cybersecurity and Insurance.“
In this session we will discuss:
- How A Cyberinsurance Policy Works
- What a Standard Cyber Policy Includes
- Rise in Business Email Compromises
- Good Password Hygiene
- End-User Security Training/Phishing Awareness
- Business Continuity – Recoverability in the Event of a Cyber Incident – BC/DR & Datto SaaS
- and more!
In our increasingly interconnected world, cyber threats continue to evolve at an alarming rate, posing significant risks to individuals and their organizations.
As we venture into the future, it is crucial to anticipate the potential threats and understand the importance of implementing robust cybersecurity measures.
Join us to learn from:
- Mike Hendrix – an Accredited Advisor in Insurance (AAI) that has been with Both, Branch & Hendrix since 1983.
- Mike Wilson – the President of Databranch, a MSP company serving local, national and international businesses since 1985.
- Taylor Thorson – a Channel Development Manager for Datto/Kaseya, the leader in Total Data Protection.
October is Cybersecurity Awareness month and we hope you can join us as we discuss the current threat landscape, how your business technology can protect you from becoming a victim of cybercrime, and the importance of cyber-insurance.